Saturday, December 16, 2006

Where's the Thing v.2, Part 2

YES! Got a comment from Sling who told me that JP had a lorraine update. Long story short, all are well, but still without power, so JP is doing the all-80's, all-request you-know-what video playlist in her stead. But really, JP does such a great job of telling the tale, you must go read his post here. Then, watch the videos.

Oh, and another thing... I finally got my Haloscan comments to work in the new Blogger Beta templates so.... though it may look pretty much the same, I do have a new beta template in place. Also, because you can, I had Blogger Beta sort my blogs of note alphabetically. That meant, of course, because it's a computer and not a person and it doesn't understand that articles like "the" and "a" are not to be considered when you alphabetize stuff, it put The Elective Whisper down below Sling's Domain, which is simply not right. So, to solve the problem, because I do, after all, work in a library, and simply cannot have my alphabetized blog roll alphabetized incorrectly, I numbered each blog according to its proper alphabetical location. The only exception to that is the link to my other blog, because it just has to be at the bottom of the list. So there.