Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanks a lot, Lorraine and Charlie!

Remember how I was complaining about falling behind in my blog reading while on vacation Thanksgiving week? That was nothing! I take the weekend off, don't blog, don't really even go online, and what do I find when I return this morning? A blogging frenzy took place over the weekend! Lorraine posted 17 times over the weekend! SEVENTEEN TIMES! Charlie posted 7 times! Thankfully, Grish, Amy, and Rosemary only posted 3 or 4 times each. I actually have read their weekend posts in toto. But people, really, seventeen posts? How am I ever going to catch up, let alone post on my own blog? Stop the insanity! Please. I have a job to do here, and with all these blogging interruptions, well, I just can't do it, and my getting fired will be on YOUR conscience. So please, slow down, take a blogging breath, let some of us catch up just a little, okay?

Thanks. I knew you'd understand.