Friday, December 15, 2006

Hit counters

I'm jealous. I admit it. I have had this blog for two years now. I have had a little over 7,000 hits in that time. It's not bad, but it's not nearly as high as some people. I guess I am just not that interesting a blogger (sniffle, sniffle). I probably wouldn't know that 7,000 hits in two years was a low number if it weren't for that damned Lorraine. I love the woman to death, but really.... 20,000 hits in a year? Yes, she's a funny, talented, beautiful, brilliant woman, but still. Twenty-thousand? And guess who her twenty-thousandth visitor was? You got it. How nice of me to help notch up her hit counter to insurmountable heights. Unbeknownst to her, I am probably responsible for something like a dozen hits a day. Damn that woman. I feel like I did in high school - unpopular nerd on the outside looking in. Sheesh.

Love ya, Lorraine. Congrats on the milestone.