Thursday, December 07, 2006

I've gone over to the dark side

Okay, I couldn't take it any longer. I clicked on the button and converted to Blogger Beta. Most of the conversion was painless, and went smoothly. Making adjustments to the template is much easier than with the old version. But I can't figure out how to make my Haloscan comments work with it yet. So, for now, there are no comments. I may just stick with Blogger commenting instead of Haloscan just because it's easier. When I have time, when I'm not under the gun at work, inundated with projects with no end in sight, and when I'm feeling a bit more creative, I'll probably redesign my entire template. For now, it will remain "Harbor" (I'm a Pisces. I like the water theme.) Please feel free to comment away so I don't look like no one likes me.