Friday, March 23, 2007

Quickly

I have promised to finish this one computer project TODAY, so this is going to be really short. I have decided not to post on "hot" topics again. It just isn't what I wanted this blog to be about, usually. Unfortunately, most of my blog buddies are of the opposite political persuasion than I, so I am sure reading my thoughts, however thoughtfully I try to explain them, probably isn't enlightening or entertaining. In fact, it probably has some of them clenching their teeth and shaking their heads in frustration. I know that because that's how I sometimes react to some comments and posts on some of my blog buddies' blogs. It's okay that we don't agree on everything, but I want readers of this blog to laugh, to be entertained, to be uplifted, maybe enlightened, not to get all knotted up inside with frustration and aggravation, wanting to whack me over the head with the "come to your senses" whacker. So, no more political posts for me. From now on, it's all fun and games on eclectic defined! Enjoy.