Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm either boring, or....

I'm surprised by the lack of comments lately. Though, not really. I mean, how interested are most of my fellow bloggers in NCAA basketball? Obviously, not too. And the post this morning - well, I suspect some people just don't know what to say. That's okay.

I did "meet" a really interesting person, thanks to my post on Duke University. He has two kids who graduated from Duke, lives in CA, and is a really interesting fellow. We may even actually meet some day over dinner. And he's invited us to his new condo in Zihuatanejo when it's finished being constructed. Pretty cool, huh? I've always wanted to go to somewhere in Mexico other than Tijuana. Anyway, I'm not going to reveal his identity, but he's a really bright guy who has been instrumental in bringing some life-changing medical technologies to market. He calls himself a serial entrepreneur. He's quite well respected in that industry, and we'd never have "met" had it not been for my Duke post, so yay Blogger! Turns out we share the same opinion about the Duke lacrosse rape scandal/hoax/tragedy. That gave us lots to talk about.

I'll try to be more interesting/entertaining so my "fans" will return.