Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am so clever...in my head

I write such awesome, witty posts every single day - in my head. I "write" these posts while I'm on my way to work, or while I'm in the grocery store, sometimes even while I'm drifting off to sleep. I amaze even myself with how well written they are. I can't wait to get to a computer so I can type them out, verbatim, and post them. And then I get to a computer....and can't, for the life of me, remember a single word. I try to recreate these literary gems, and all that appears on my monitor is a bunch of inane babbling, barely worth typing, let alone prevailing upon anyone else to read. It is so sad. You are all missing out on such great writing, such humor, such wit. I'm so sorry. You'll just have to make do with what I can whip up from the fragments of literary genius I can recall during the few moments I actually have time to post. So sad.