Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday update

The haircut came out great. She didn’t thin at all and now it’s all nicely blended and layered with nice crisp ends. She wants me to let it grow another 3 inches, which works for me. I’m liking the longer hair for now. With winter approaching, it makes sense too.

As for work, I have accomplished exactly nothing today. The guy from 3M never called to do all the installation prep work for some odd reason. I hope I wasn’t supposed to call him instead of him calling me. I did email him and have heard nothing back. Odd really.

I did manage to get a TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator for Jonathan off of eBay for about $12 less than it would have cost to buy it from Best Buy. Hey, $12 is $12! I also got the calculus book with the solutions manual for him for a great, great price ($45 instead of $155). Now he just needs a photography book and a book for Photoshop class and he’s set. He may actually get off paying less than $100 for books this semester, which would be awesome!

So I still have three servers to set up and one PC and I still have that guy to talk to so…. I guess that means tomorrow will be the crazy day. Ugh.