Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Slacker

I am not here typing this right now. Really. I am at the gym working out. Honest! I packed my bag last night so I could zip right out of here as soon as Tom left for work this morning. Despite being so tired this morning I hit the snooze on the alarm and didn't even remember doing so, I was ready to go. Then Tom asked me to get out my laptop and check the stats on the Duke University vs. University of North Carolina game last night, and my plans went right out the window. He left, the computer was up and online, so I decided to check my email quickly before departing for the gym. Ooops. An email from Charlie...had to read that! Another from a girl who went to school with Jonathan from first grade through 6th grade, with whom he's had an on again/off again "romance", who is now going to school in France was the next must read. Naturally, I had to read Charlie's blog for the latest installment in his series of posts entitled A la recherche du bath mat perdu, which led me to the various links on his blog to other blogs. Now it is 7:03 a.m. I could still go, but it seems kind of pointless. It would be 7:30 before I'd get there. I'd have 30 minutes to workout before I would have to head to the shower. Hmmm... I guess 30 minutes is better than nothing, right? Okay, fine... I just convinced myself to go ahead and go. So.... see you all later! I'm going to the gym!