Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings

I thought I'd be back blogging regularly by now. I guess I need to have another think. I'm still so darned busy, and I don't see any signs of it letting up any time soon, sadly. If it's not work, it's home projects, if it's not that, it's college financial aid stuff. It's just BUSY all the time now. I do have time to read posts on other blogs, for the most part, just not much time to write posts for mine. Since nothing is worse than a blog that is never updated, I am committed to writing at least something every few days, just to keep my few readers interested.

A former coworker, fellow Italian, and all around great lady just started a blog. It's called Rosemary's Attic. I put a link to it on my blog link list. Check it out. She's just getting started, but I can tell already it's going to be a good one. Charlie will like this - her last two posts are about her dogs. They will make you cry. Charlie, her dog's name is Charlie. She is an animal lover extraordinaire. Visit her blog, leave her a comment. Welcome her to Blogland. Now...back to work.