Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blog workshop

Hi everyone...guess where I am? At a library workshop on blogging and the use of blogs in/for libraries. I am one of only two people at this workshop, which about 15 attendees, who has a blog. The instructor is showing everyone how to set up a Blogger blog. Naturally, I am exempt from this part of the workshop. (I think I get an A on this section.) The afternoon session is about RSS. I have tons of RSS feeds (I like to know when you guys post as soon as you do, so I get your blog feeds!) but I don't know how to create a feed on our web site. So, that's what I hope to learn this afternoon. Since he's teaching everyone how to create a blog and post to it, it's okay that I'm blogging right now. In fact, we're supposed to blog right now. Yippee! Paid to blog! :)