Friday, August 25, 2006

Another vacation

Next week I will be taking my last week of summer vacation (I still have a week in November and one in December coming). I am not going anywhere this time; I'll be working around the old homestead. So, you know what that means. I likely won't be blogging or commenting. I hope you don't miss me too much. :-) I'll be back at it the Tuesday after Labor Day, while the youngest son starts his junior year of college.

Beginning tomorrow, my days will be filled with painting of garage doors and deck trim, staining of said deck, digging out overgrown shubbery and replacing it with wonderful perennial flowers, with a few trips to The Big City thrown in for good measure. I am sure I'll be called in to work at least once, maybe twice, while on vacation. That's just par for the course. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to work up a post, but I am not promising anything. Ciao, friends! I'll miss you. Stay out of trouble in my absence (charlie, that means you!) And be nice to Amy.