Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Busier than a one-armed paper hanger

That's me! I know not blogging for days on end generally results in reduced readership, something I can ill afford, but I am so busy right now I have little time to blog. That is not to say I don't have several topics on which I would like to blog, or that I haven't written dozens of brilliant, scintillating posts in my head as I try to fall asleep at night. I do, and I have. Sadly, they will likely never see the light of blogger. I am in the midst of a huge project at work that has required 10-hour days from me. That is not likely to change before the week's end, and you all know I don't blog on the weekend, so please don't abandon my blog as I endure this excruciating blogging hiatus. I will return with a vengeance next week. And I just might surprise you all with a post or two this week, if time permits. This hiatus also likely affects commenting and reading my favorite blogs as well, so please forgive my absence. I will miss you all very much. In fact, Rosemary and I were explaining our little blogging community today to my boss and another board member, sharing just how much we cherish the friendships we have made via blogging, and how fun it is to blog. Neither of them really got it. Too bad. We both said it's one of the most fun things we do.

Now, back to work, yet again.