Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dual homed

Now you know how much of a geek I really am. The title is a computer term meaning a computer has two network cards in it - like a server that has a network card for accessing and being accessed by the external network (internet) and one for the internal network (LAN). In this case I'm referring to the fact that I have set up a blog at MySpaces. My goal is to blog in both places each day rather than abandon this space. I like the features the MSN Spaces offer but Blogger is my original home, so I'll maintain both - mostly just copying from one to the other rather than putting anything brilliant and original on one and not the other. In case you want to visit my MSN Space, here's the link: http://spaces.msn.com/members/eclecticdefined/.

So... check it out. I'll add more photos and stuff to the MSN space, so keep checking it out.