Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm too busy for my blog, too busy for my blog...

Okay, you have to remember Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy in order to get the title. I can't help it, I love that song. But I have a good reason. My favorite uncle in the world, Nick, is the coolest person and so much fun to hang out with. When Jonathan was about 10 we went to Disneyland for his first time. During that trip, we met my uncle in Balboa, where we all stayed for a week. Nick has worked out for pretty much his whole life. Unfortunately, unlike my husband, he was not blessed with great genetics. He has a great physique, especially for a guy his age (he's in his 60's now), but he will never have the symmetry and muscle shape of a bodybuilder. Tom, on the other hand, has great genetics. He has huge biceps (19-20"), great round shoulders, great triceps that are very defined, great pectorals...he's just one of those people who make you sick because he looks so great and can eat just about anything. Anyway, Nick always teases Tom about how Tom will never be as big as him, never have as great a body as him, etc. During our visit in Balboa as we were all walking around in shorts and tank tops, Nick kept singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shorts, too sexy for my clothes" and just cracking us up. It was just the way he'd launch into that song at a moment's notice and the huge smile on his face and his laugh. I suppose you had to be there, but it's a great memory of a great trip and a great uncle. I can never hear I'm Too Sexy without thinking of Nick. In fact, on my last cell phone I downloaded I'm Too Sexy as a ringtone for Nick. It was great.

Anyway, I've been way too busy to blog or work on my novel. Between setting up the 34 new Dell computers we just got in at work, Christmas shopping, wrapping, and decorating, and just plain LIFE, I have had zero time to blog. So... that's it. This is just an interim post to say

Merry Christmas to everyone! Happy New Year to you too!!!!