Monday, April 09, 2007

Moving day, or "Where to find my blog now"

Okay, kids. I'm moving. Yes, I know, I know.... you're going to whine about how we'll have to make new friends, get used to a new home, figure out how to arrange the cupboards, learn our way around, all the usual complaints when one moves. I like to look at all that as an adventure, a fresh start, and a chance to throw out some stuff I never use, sort of like doing a major spring cleaning. I really like the new home. I like the layout of the house, the new wallpaper, the fresh clean look and feel. I love the landscaping at the new place. It's very easy to care for, and making changes is super simple. So, please come visit. I'll have a housewarming really soon. In the meantime, update your address books with my new address, okay? I really don't want to lose touch with anyone!

It's still eclecticdefined, but it's at WordPress.com instead of Blogger.com (if you want to enter it manually, it's http://eclecticdefined.wordpress.com).

By the way, there are some really nice homes in the neighborhood and the prices are great! You can even select your floor plan, colors, cabinets, etc. Maybe you need to move too! I've added a feed to the sidebar on the left that will show the three most recent posts to that blog. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for you all to get to my new digs.